Wedding update #3!
I can’t believe that we are less than 100 days from our big day!! With that being said, I am still not freaking out, I think it has to do with the fact that I know I have a great team of vendors behind me. Maybe after my bachelorette it will hit me!
So since my last update, here are some of the things we have done:
1. Had my bridal shower and it was AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am waiting to get some photos back and then I will write a full post!!
2. Dropped off my wedding dress to start alterations and wow! I cannot wait to see how amazing it will look once it is done. I actually have a fitting at the end of this month 🙂
3. Placed our invitation order so my timeline is that they will make it to me by end of July!
4. Scheduled several vendor meetings to finalize details such as catering, event designer and DJ.
5. Finally found the perfect wedding scent! So I need to purchase that. Have ya’ll heard about that? It’s basically a perfume you wear for your wedding day and then can re use it on special occasions, or anniversaries to bring you back to your wedding day memories. I thought this was such a special way to hold on to your day. I am not sure why but I am a huge scent person! Like some scents bring me back to places I have been to. There is this one store at our local mall that everytime we pass by that store it just reminds me so much of Las Vegas, I have no idea why and my fiance thinks I am crazy haha.
6. Picked a restaurant to host our rehearsal dinner!! This was huge because I kept putting this one off.
1. Ya’ll I still have not found flower girl dresses, it is driving me crazy that I keep writing it on my to do lists but it somehow always gets pushed down to the list.
2. I still need to finish shopping for my bachelorette weekend which is now about 1.5 months away!!
3. I need to start thinking about some details such as my garter, day-of jewelry. I have earrings lol so thats a start. I have not put any thought into something new/borrowed/blue. Whoops.
4. I really need to start thinking about wedding day gifts for the bridal party because I do not want to leave it too much towards the end and feel the expense.
That is all for now! I am really trying not to think of ALL the things I need to do otherwise I am going to then start stressing, so I am just approaching my huge to do list in chunks! Thanks for reading my to do list! Haha! Til next time 🙂